1. Scientific and cultural events to boost PhD life in the University of Côte d'Azur
- Organization of concerts and PhD meetings
- Participation to the "Fête de la Science"
- Support to doctoral associations of the University of Côte d'Azur
2. Information and communication for the PhD students of the University of Côte d'Azur
- News feed on our Facebook group, Twitter and website
- Links to useful websites
3. Valorisation of education through research and support for professional integration of young researchers
- Organization of the DECLIC forum ("Rencontre Jeunes Chercheurs Entreprises", 6th edition in 2015)
- Member of "Réseau BioTechno" : network promoting professional integration of graduates, PhD students and young researchers in biology
4. Representation and defense of PhD students and young researchers from Alpes-Maritimes
- Interactions with UCA
- AJC06 is member of the Confederation of Young Researchers (CJC): Bringing together about forty associations of PhD students and young researchers, CJC is involved in the recognition of the doctoral programme as professional experience.